Thursday, February 26, 2009

CREDIT REPAIR FOR MILITARY

I have been helping soldiers for over 10 years repair their credit. It amazes me how very little they really know about the credit reporting process. Even after speaking with the ACS office, which is the Army's answer for Financial assistance and advice, I noticed they also know very little. For example, they are still navigating military members through online disputes. What a joke. The basic online dispute is never seen by a real person. It is done electronically. The dispute is catagorized and sent to the creditor through their E-Oscar system, the Bureaus use this to transfer information.
There are state laws which govern collection agencies. These are a must to know. I can't count the times I have backed a collection agency off a soldier and literally erased a debt because of these laws.
Look up your State collection laws.
Never dispute online, it is a waste of time.
Always send your letters Certified Return receipt.
There are so many other secrets, I can't begin to list them today. I will post more helpful ideas soon.
afs3cash1.com

No comments:

Post a Comment